Episode #10: Social Media Q&A
Nov 29, 2017
We just went through a series on using social media on your blog or business and today we are wrapping that up with a Q&A on social media.
So far we've covered: developing a social media strategy for growth, how to develop a Pinterest strategy for massive growth, strategies for launching and growing your blog or business.
Listen to the Podcast:
We also recorded this blog post as an audio podcast. If you want to listen in instead of reading, click play below or do a combination of both.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Right click here and save-as to download this episode.
Here are the questions we answer on the episode today:
- How do you use Instagram as a business platform?
- What is the point of social media followers? How can I convert them into paying customers?
- Is it worth it to pay for social media advertising (fb ads, etc)
- At what point in my company's growth should I outsource the social media management?
- "My 'problem' is this. I don’t want everybody to know my kids, my family and everything we do. So I never show the kids faces, have their names nowhere published, and I don’t tell a lot of personal things. Now I’m wanting to start a new business (next to the two blogs that I already own) where connecting with my 'tribe' on a personal base is very crucial. I want to share my personal experience, tell them my story and connect with them. How do I do this on the blog as well as on social media without crossing our privacy borders..."
Sign up for FREE!
Designing a Life You Love Through Online Business!
Do you want to discover how to make an income from home with a blog or a small business? Or maybe you are ready to take your blog/business to the next level?
Sign up for our FREE 3 part video course on getting started. It's FREE!